PlateAnalyzer™ is a unique software package that can read virtually any flow cytometry file type up to 384 well plates and can reduce the complex data to graphically reduced analysis in a few seconds. It can produce IC50 curves (using multiple algorithms) and can perform very complex associations between samples to produce a “what if” type of analysis not possible with any other software approach. There are unlimited number of gating possibilities and virtually any type of designed gate can be created.
Download requires specific request to J.Paul Robinson – send me an email with your name and institution and a request to email@example.com.
Note: while this is free to not-for-profit institutions, corporations who wish to use this software require a research and development contract with PUCL. This ensures our group can support your needs.
We frequently request a data set from you to test the program prior to giving you the software. This is to ensure that your files will run on this software.
PlateAnalyzer™ is a program for high content flow cytometry analysis. It requires specific license document which will be prepared for each user. In order to do this, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request a copy providing your name, and institution. (NPF only)
- Drug concentration file (This is an example, but you can make any one you want)
- Sample data file (unzip first, contains 384 well data – each are fcs files showing 32 drugs)
YouTube tutorial files (these were made on an earlier version, but they are very similar to the current version). You may find updates on our YouTube channel.
- The quick 45 sec demo
- Instant gates
- Basic analysis
- Exporting data in CSV format
- New Drugbox controls
- Logic Map
- Wells with no cells video!
- Auto-update feature
- Enhanced features March 2012
- SMILES codes read for drugs see
- New DRUGBOX Controls features
- Export CSV data files
- Dealing with Empty Wells
- 40 PLUS parameter data CyTOF analysis
- Autowell finder-extracting single wells from large files